Google
 

Saturday, March 1, 2008

New Widget

I have just added another widget on this blog,you can find it on the right side bar(Post your URL here).This will benefit me and you.If you want to be added on my list of friends,all you have to do is to add it on your own.It'll be easier for me too coz i've been busy the past few days and i found no time to add those who wishes to be added here.Also for my fellow bloggers who got more than one blog that i wasnt able to add too,likewise to those who wishes to add more blogs in the future.

BTW, if you've added your blog here,please make sure to do the same ok?

Thanks and happy blogging!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

uy meron ka din palang next blog. di to nakaadd sa akin ah. add ko na poh =) anyway add my 2nd blog too htt://aveeandy.com

salamat poh

Kyute Fella said...

Hello bheng!!! Just visiting some friends here and checking how you are doing. Just hope that you are doing fine, pretty and cool as always!

Ops, before I forgot, I just updated my urKA-CHIKA website domain..please update my link title. Thank you so much!

Here it is from..

http://kita-kitz.blogspot.com/

to...

http://www.fingersquad.com/


Thank you!
vhi