Google
 

Friday, February 1, 2008

Connection or Computer Problem?

Yesterday,my internet connection was bad,it was like on and off for hours that i wasnt able to use it properly.i was trying to contact my provider's customer assistance but too bad,their circuits are busy,you might wonder why i said it was the circuit,because i didnt even reach their number yet and it was already busy,no rings,no recording that said "all operators are busy at the moment,please try your call later" :p , all that i heard was a continuous busy tone,hmph,very incompetent!i dont want to mention the name because it will mean a free advertisement for them(hihihi).i just hate it although it is my former employer's sister company :p

When i finally got it back,i had a hard time connecting to windows live messenger,i was online but according to Joe,my fiance,i was offline the whole night that made him worried about me(how sweet huh,that's only of the many reasons why im so in love with him :p)i told him i was on coz i showed my key actions and the messages that i sent him.anyways,it was just resolved this morning when i turned back my pc on again.

Another thing that made me pissed off lately and until now is that i find it hard to copy a certain code or words and paste it,whenever i do it,either i cant highlight the whole paragraph and have it copied or i usualy ended up messing with the sentences oh boy!lol.now i cant open a window without waiting for a few seconds,sometimes it never opened at all,hmph!

Well,i've already deleted my cookie,deleted some files,reboot many times,but i guess i have to delete some again since me and my son always save some files.also,i guess it is a software issue,i dont know,or i guess i need to reformat this again,although it'll just take me a few minutes to have this reformatted,it will be tasky since i need to have a backups to save my files....whew!but i dont have any choice do i?good thing i know how to reformat a computer otherwise i will have to pay a technician 500pesos or more just to have this fixed.

Again,to my blogger friends,please bear with me,i know u have tagged me and have'nt done it yet but i'll resolve this ASAP.likewise to those who visited my site first time and want to exchange links with me,i'll link u up guys,and thanks for the interest on my site ditto with my linking partners who never failed to visit and said hi.

Oh btw,regarding my title?it is both,computer and connection problem...:p

Ciao!!!

No comments: