Google
 

Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Life is....

There are times that we experience a lot of probems all at the same time.It's like when God pour it out from heaven and it was just recieved by one person ....lol. but it's true.sometimes it's so depressing,everybody's smiling and you're the only person who looks like you carry the whole world on your shoulder..Ouch!

I've experienced this not only once,not only twice but many times.there were times that i'd like to give up,but after reading my thoughts and after comparing myself to other people who are less fortunate than me,i've started to think that im more blessed than them,that despite of feeling so low,i'm still lucky that i have my own home to shelter me from storm,i have a good health,a sound mind and i have relatives and friends who're always there to support me.and i have the two wonderful people in my life who never failed to add colors into my life...Joe and Carlo.

Yes,life is tough! I can also say,it's a survival of the fittest.We need to be strong,we need to hold on,and we need to have a strong faith to God who strengthen us to face life's trial.We may be thinking that we're the only ones who's facing life's struggle,but deep within,we know that God's always there,watching us,always ready to pick us up whenever we stumble and fall,always ready to lend a helping hand,He's just waiting for us to come to Him and ask for His help but most of the time,no need to ask for His help,He's available 24/7.

And despite of what's happening to our life,good or bad....Life is still precious....Life is still beautiful!

Smile and be happy!

No comments: